The theme of today’s post is all about finding your inner happiness and balance. Loving your body and being comfortable in your own skin is a sure fire way to help bring joy and happiness into other people’s lives. When you are not stressing about yourself you are free to truly see others and compliment them to help them feel secure in their body to.
Having a positive body image will make you so much happier in your life and your goals. For example if you think exercise is a chore but will get you your dream body then you will never enjoy it. But if you find an exercise you love (for me its TIU workouts, yoga, running, swimming and zumba) and do it purely because you enjoy it then you will find the time passes much quicker and you have fun
Life is all about having fun!
Today my challenge to you is to bring joy into the lives of others. You can do this in a number of ways:
- write a family member or friend a love note
- cook someone a delicious healthy meal (check out my recipe page for some idea’s)
- give a stranger a compliment
- give back to your community (volunteer!)
- buy the person behind you in the queue a drink
But also I want you to bring Joy into your own life by taking time to think about the following steps:
- clear a space (maybe in your bedroom) where you can sit quietly for a few minutes
- think about everything that’s good about your life, then pick 3 negative things and put a positive spin on them
- later cook yourself a delicious #plantPOWER meal to fuel your body with happiness (and no cruelty)
- remember to get an early night – sleep is so important for health!