Today I thought I would share 30 fun things about me related to my love of health and fitness. If you want to do this tag I’d love to learn more about you as well!
- Last week I went swimming in the North Welsh Sea – talk about an ice bath! It was surprisingly good relief for sore muscles as well though.
- In my opinion Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter makes the BEST pre-workout snack (in terms of tastiness anyway…)
- I have only ever been on a treadmill twice. Once at Barry’s Bootcamp.
- I really want to do a Triathlon, preferably an Olympic distance one.
- When I go to university I want to become a Zumba instructor to earn some extra cash.
- The other day when I was doing a plank my cat decided it was a good idea to settle down underneath me.
- My fastest mile on NikeRunning is 9min 23sec
- We have sets of 1kg and 4kg dumbbells and 1 10kg dumbbell at home – building up that collection.
- I do ballet, tap, theatre-craft and zumba types of dance.
- I’m going to run a 10k in October! My target is to do it in 60 minutes.
- I first got into running on a camp-site in Italy.
- I love all types of workout including Tone It Up, ZWOWs, Yoga and Blogilaties.
- I have the same top that Karena was wearing in the Triathlon stretching video. #fangirlmoment
- I used to do cheerleading.
- I can do the spilts.
- Water tastes so much better when your thirsty.
- My favourite Tone It Up routine is Surfer Girl from the Beach Babe DVD.
- I think the word erg (rowing machine) is so cool.
- I practise cross-fit lifts with a broomstick at home. I would really like to get into cross-fit competitively.
- I NEVER workout with my hair down. Bobbles are a must have.
What are some fun fitness facts about you? Hope you liked learning more about me
PS There are only 20 facts just some of the pics took up a number!